- The entire event must be in writing no later than 6 weeks before the event.
- when canceling the entire event later than 6 weeks before - a refund of 65% of the price of the services booked will be charged.
- when canceling the entire event later than 3 weeks before - a refund of 90% of the price of the services booked will be charged.
- Reduction of more than 35% must be made in writing to the hotel no later than 6 number: weeks before the event.
- The number of participants can be reduced by up to 35% by written notification to the hotel no later than 3 weeks before the event.
- The number of participants may be reduced by up to 10% by written notification to the hotel no later than 3 days prior to the event.
- Strikes, lockouts, fire damage or similar damage, restrictions on deliveries and similar unforeseen events beyond the hotel's control (Force majeure), entitle the hotel to terminate the agreement without damages of any kind. There are usually reservations about government intervention against the hotel industry, such as tax changes or the like that entitle the hotel to similar price increases.
- The client is responsible to the hotel for covering various expenses, even if paid individually, as all costs that are not paid by the individual participants are automatically charged to the main bill.
The hotel's prices are based on a total billing per arrangement.
Net cash 8 days. Rates include 25% VAT.